This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Updated: emacs*-24.3-6 (x86_64)
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-announce <cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 17:05:39 -0400
- Subject: Updated: emacs*-24.3-6 (x86_64)
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
emacs, emacs-X11, emacs-w32, and emacs-el have been updated to version
version 24.3-6 on x86_64. This is a rebuild that uses the GTK+ toolkit.
The version of emacs-X11 that I released earlier today for 64-bit
Cygwin was accidentally built using Xaw instead of GTK+. See the
earlier announcement at
for further information about this release.
Cygwin's emacs maintainer
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at the above URL.