This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Updated: bsflite-0.85-1: Minimalist console AIM client
- From: Dr. Volker Zell <dr dot volker dot zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 13:31:44 +0200
- Subject: Updated: bsflite-0.85-1: Minimalist console AIM client
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
A new version of 'bsflite' has been uploaded to a server near you.
o Maintainer change
o Update to latest upstream
o Fixed location of man page from /usr/man/man1 to /usr/share/man/man1
o Build for cygwin 1.7.24-1 with gcc-4.7.3-1
o Uses cygport for .hint files generation
o debuginfo package included
0.85 - 9/10/2010
* Pretends to be iChat instead of an old version of AIM,
due to AIM blocking older clients
* Please note that bsflite is no longer in active development.
Any updates at this point will be minor. Since I do not use
AIM myself these days I am interested in finding somebody
interested in taking over bsflite development.
0.84 - 10/19/2008
* Removed rate limit warning messages
* Added missing proxy information to manual page
* Fixed bug introduced in 0.83 where DOS/Win32 did not get any input
* Makefile now properly uses 'make -C' for building subdirectories
* miscellaneous DJGPP cleanups
0.83 - 12/12/2007
* Log to a single file (option "single_log")
To review, use the command "lg"
* Added BeOS (R5) support.
* Ported to AmigaOS w/ GeekGadgets.
* Added 'v' command to set/unset invisible status.
* Fixed a mysterious bug where buddies would sign off repeatedly
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If this does not work, then look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the
email header of this message. Send email to the address specified
there. It will be in the format:
cygwin-announce-unsubscribe-you=yourdomain.com <at> cygwin.com
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.