This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Updated: rpm-4.11-1 (x86/x86_64)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 10:29:23 -0500
- Subject: Updated: rpm-4.11-1 (x86/x86_64)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I have made a new version of rpm available for installation. rpm is the
Linux package management system used by Fedora, SuSE and others.
This is just a long-delayed refresh of rpm from upstream sources. It
obsoletes the rpm-doc package and adds the rpm-devel package which
contains files needed for writing programs which manipulate rpm data.
RPM can be found in the setup.exe "Utils" category.