This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 20:37:57 -0500
- Subject: wildmidi 0.4.1-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx01.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=cygwin.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx01.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=none smtp.mailfrom=yselkowitz at cygwin dot com
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mx1.redhat.com 1A8BC81224
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com 1A8BC81224
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
WildMidi is a wave table player that uses gus pat sound sets to play midi
file. The WildMidi player is the frontend, and is only designed to pass
information to the core library and output any audio data the library
returns. The core of the project, libWildMidi, is the work horse behind the
player. Designed to be used in future and existing projects, its capable of
multithreading and multiprocessing of midi files, allowing for the mixing
of multiple midi file at any one time if someone had a desire to do so.
This library is what turns the midi files into audio data using the gus pat
This is an update to the latest upstream release, which includes an ABI
version bump in the library.