This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Doug Henderson <djndnbvg at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 22:58:13 -0600
- Subject: expat 2.2.2-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
This is Expat, a C library for parsing XML, originally
written by James Clark, and now maintained by a loose group of
developers. Expat is a stream-oriented XML parser. This means that
you register handlers with the parser before starting the parse.
These handlers are called when the parser discovers the associated
structures in the document being parsed. A start tag is an example
of the kind of structures for which you may register handlers.