Re: Set up a cygwin-apps CVS repository?

> < Set up a cygwin-apps CVS repository? >
>
> > Would it help if I set up a repository for cygwin-apps so that people
> > could keep everything in a central location?

I also like the idea, as long as the sources somehow keep in sync with
the 'real' software-distributions.

Perhaps a repository with rpm-specs and patches to original software
would be better, this makes it easier to
update software if a new release of the original software hits the road.
build scripts et al are already done for rpm and are proven to work very
well, so setting up something this way should be easy. (Well, as soon as
a working perl hit's the road...)

Till then,

Michael Ring