Re: (Fwd) Re: sendmail on cygwin

<30 Nov 2000, 15:42 Uhr wars, als Christopher Faylor folgendes schrub:>
< Re: (Fwd) Re: sendmail on cygwin >

> Huh?  sendmail, of course.  You'll have to adapt an existing sendmail
> configuration to cygwin.

Which OS is the nearest to cygwin, what do you think?

Linux? BSDi? Sinix? Ultrix? GNU? HPUX?

I tried at first to adapt Gnu config, but it is not so easy.

Maybe WINNT, which is not included in the ostype dir, but it is supported by
configure, because they have done a windows port.

I think at first i should look to get newer sources, but it is not easy to find
(if there are any...)

Thanks,
gph

--
use Filter::exec qw(tr n-za-mN-ZA-M a-zA-Z);
@§ = ("Whfg", "nabgure", "Crgre", "Unnfr,");