Re: ncurses* subdirectories in /bin?

/usr/bin/ncurses-stat/
  contains statically linked versions of the main ncurses utilities
  (dynamically linked versions are in /usr/bin)

/usr/bin/ncurses-test-dll/
  contains dynamically linked versions of the various ncurses test
utilities and demos

/usr/bin/ncurses-test-stat/
  contains statically linked versions of the various ncurses test
utilities and demos

These were an artifact of the -test builds for this complicated
package.  However, once ncurses became 'stable' (hah!) I never
re-released a package that did NOT contain them.  It's probably a good
idea to eliminate at least some of these; together, the three
directories contain 1.4M compressed, but the whole ncurses tarball is
only 2.4M compressed.

/usr/bin/ncurses-test-dll/ is only 100k compressed.  So, by eliminating
all the statically linked executables, we can cut the ncurses binary
tarball in half.  Thoughts?

--Chuck