Re: accept() failed message on kde 1.1.2 ??

Hi!

Sunday, 17 June, 2001 Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com wrote:

CF> Is there any traction on this problem?  I see that Suhaib has released
CF> a new version of XFree86 which turns off UNIX-domain sockets, which
CF> is unfortunate.

CF> Do we know what is causing the problems that we're seeing?

i still can't reproduce it :(, so only one thing i can suggest is to
disable security checks for now. I hope, however, that somebody can
either debug this problem himself or provide a reproducible testcase,
so i can debug it myself.

BTW, Ralf, are those sockets that fail in you test work in blocking or
non-blocking mode?