Re: resedit CVS module created

Robert has pointed out to me in private email that there is an
annoying problem with this repository.  I meant to fix it before
I left on vacation but I forgot.

If you check something into the cygwin-apps repository, you'll
get a usage message from the qmail system on sources.redhat.com.

The reason for this is that cvs expects that there is a 'cygwin-apps-cvs'
mailing list for checkin notifications.  There isn't.  So, you will
get an error on each commit.

I apologize for the inconvenience.  I'll fix it when I return.

cgf

--
cgf@cygnus.com                        Red Hat, Inc.
http://sources.redhat.com/            http://www.redhat.com/