Re: Objective-C and Cygwin (at WIN32)

On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 07:44:09AM +0000, Ildar Mulyukov wrote:
>   Hello!
>I am trying to install GNUstep on my Cygwin/WIN32 system.
>AFAIK using Objective-C in Cygwin env. is not trivial. Official
>information about the topic is here
>http://cygwin.com/faq/faq_4.html#SEC82 that is that ObjC is not
>supported. But I found hints that it's possible to get it work! Please
>share your experience of the topic.

The reason that I don't provide it is that I had problems with it.
I don't remember what the problems are.

If we actually had experience getting things to work, it would be
in the distribution.

Perhaps someone in the cygwin mailing list will have more information.
This isn't really an appropriate topic here.

cgf