setup "Base"

> >> diff
> >> file
> >> login
> >> patch
>
> Not sure about this, either.  I think that many of
> these would be
> required for programmers.
Well, I'm really an admin and not a programmer but
I've used all of these except login quite a bit.
(Granted, the same stuff can be done with the
textutils and awk, but not as cleanly.) I
think it's important to note that we're talking about
less than 300K of stuff here, too. login-1.4-2.tar.gz
is *9K*. Maybe no one will use it. Oh well.

> >> These are automatically downloaded to support the
> >> above packages; they could be moved from "Base"
> >> "Libs" if not already there:
> >> terminfo
>
> Most of these are not Libs.
Sorry, that was just lazy wording on my part. I didn't
mean that, for example, groff should be moved from
"Text" to "Libs", just that non-"Base" shouldn't be in
"Base".