setup.exe suggestion - link announcements to releases

After reading Corinna's reply to a cygwin mailing list message, it
occurred to me that if the releases that people see in setup.exe could
somehow be linked to the announcements, we could cut down on the amount
of email from people who don't check or don't know how to check on these
things.

It could be as simple as adding a "check release announcement" which
just did starts a browser with a cygwin-announce search term.

It would probably be better to have a button next to the packages
somehow, which could be selected.  Maybe there will be room for this
when we get rid of the Source field.

cgf