cygwin, screen, my patches

Sven,

Great job on screen, I can't believe I didn't find out about this package
until recently! Anyways, I find myself at a job where I'm stuck on an NT
box. Naturally the next best thing one can do is install cygwin. Cygwin
doesn't distribute screen. I've sent some notes to the cygwin-apps mailing
list, and I've volunteered for the job of package maintainer for screen on
Cygwin.

There are a couple of ways I can go about this. One way is to submit my
patches to you, and then screen would compile out of the box on cygwin for
anybody. Another way is for me to use my patches in the framework
established for cygwin apps. Seems to me the better way is to submit the
patches to you directly, and then you can create a new version with these
patches. Or perhaps at the least, you can approve/disapprove of the patches
and I can fix them if you see a problem. I've based my changes on
screen-3.9.10

I'm including my patches in a tarball for your perusal. See the included
README for details of the changes I made. Let me know what you think, and
again, great job on a very cool utility!

Note: I have not thoroughly tested screen, but I've used it daily
without any problems (NT4sp6).

screen-3.9.10-1.tgz:

README - description of changes made
screen-3.9.10-1.patch - my patches, of course =]

Thanks!