Re: -src package standard: proposal #5 and #5a

> On Tue, Nov 20, 2001 at 12:18:49PM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:

I think the addition of a metapackages category RSN - would be the first
priority ... any additional things on top of that could wait for more then a
few moments.

Although I dont know if 'metapackages' is the most intuitive name 'Standard
Installs' - if it was possible to have a 2 word category ...
not sure what would be a good name really...

Gareth