Re: libtool devel works nicely

Robert,

>     lovely wrapper scripts, they work beautifully (its what I used for
> libxml2 and libxslt - which I did so I could give you feedback).

I'm also fiddling arround with Chuck's libtool scripts, but having
some trouble -- not to say _very_ confused :((

Would you be so kind to post exactly what you did while using it for
libxml2 and what autoconf, automake, etc. version you have been using.

Thanks in advance.

Stipe

tolj@wapme-systems.de
Wapme Systems AG