Re: setup.exe copyright?

Robert Collins wrote:

> Setup.exe doesn't not require copyright assignment - it's not part of
> cygwin.

I misunderstood the contributions page, then.  I sent in my release form
because of the file type guessing patches I contributed.

Making it part of Cygwin, or at least requiring assignment to RH would
certainly resolve this question.  That is, as long as we all trust Red
Hat.  :)

Let's face it: you're only supposed to install Cygwin and its associated
packages with setup.exe, so.....  Whoever put cinstall underneath the
winsup directory surely had the idea that setup.exe was part of the
Cygwin experience!
--
= ICBM Address: 36.8274040 N, 108.0204086 W, alt. 1714m