Re: last package

Mark Bradshaw wrote:

> Charles,
>    When you get back to reading the list, I'm ready to include last,
> utmpdump, and killall (working without /proc!) in cygutils.  Drop me a
> line...

If you've already done the work of integrating your new files and
makefile changes into the cygutils source dist, then send me a patch.
Otherwise, if you just send me the new files and special notes for how
to build them (libraries needed, etc) then I can add them to cygutils.
Also, I'd need to know what license the original source last, utmpdump,
and killall programs were distributed under -- GPL, BSD-w/advert,
BSD-no/advert, public domain, etc.

--Chuck