setup crashing - fixed?

Right, I think I found the cause. At least I can successfully download
from *every* available site, and before I had repeatable problems doing
that.

Corinna, can you CVS update and try a fresh build?

I found a bug that could have caused the issue:

site (char const *newkey)
{
  key = new char[strlen (newkey + 1)];
                               ^^^^^
    strcpy (key, newkey);
};

However, fixing that DID NOT fix the problem (although I had isolated
the fault to this constructor by means of replacement new and new[]
calls using HeapAlloc, combined with HeapValidate().)

Moving the constructor body out of the header fixed the problem. I don't
have time to generate a testcase, but if anyone does have time, I'm sure
the gcc team would appreciate knowing about this. The fault occured when
that constructor was called from a template instantiation of list.h.

Rob