Re: setup w/char* eliminated is big

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 12:42:28PM -0500, Charles Wilson wrote:
>
>>*please* make sure that the '-' vs. '_' fix is in before releasing the
>>new setup.  I've been sitting on the bzip2 update waiting on this...
>>
>>(Also, the localdir-is-on-remote-share fix would be nice, but it isn't
>>as urgent as the '_' thing.)
>>

> I just removed the special case for '_' in parse_filename.

Oh -- well, I guess I coulda done that too, but I don't like
unilaterally messing with code in someone else's kingdom (but since
you're the Grand High Emperor Moppet, it's okay for YOU).  I know that
Robert has had the fix in his local sandbox for two weeks.  I was just
leaving it up to him to commit that fix -- and reminding him to do so
before unleashing the new setup.exe upon the world.

Thanks.

--Chuck