Re: ttcp package ready

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 02:30:13AM -0800, Stanislav Sinyagin wrote:
> > Sorry, but I found one file called cygwin-ttcp.tar
> > by pure luck
> > on your page.  It's not correctly named and it
> > consists entirely
> > of the sources, AFAICS.
>
> I tried to simplify your downloading efforts.
> Inside that TAR, there are all required files:
> setup.hint
> ttcp-19980512-1-src.tar.bz2
> ttcp-19980512-1.tar.bz2
>
> Now I've uploaded them individually, if that's
> what you prefer.

Sorry for not looking deeper.  I'm somewhat busy with other stuff.

Thanks for the package, I've just uploaded it to cygwin.com.
Please consider to prepare an announcement as described on
http://cygwin.com/setup.html#submitting, point 9 and post it
in a few hours when the first mirrors had a chance to upload.

Thanks,

Red Hat, Inc.