ITP: NASM

Hallo CygWinApps,

I have packaged NASM.  I think I will maintain it
as long as someone else steps in.

setup.hint:

sdesc: "NetWide Assembler"
ldesc: "This is a modified distribution of NASM, the Netwide Assembler. NASM
is a prototype general-purpose x86 assembler. It will currently output
flat-form binary files, a.out, COFF and ELF Unix object files,
Microsoft Win32 and 16-bit DOS object files, OS/2 object files, the
as86 object format, and a home-grown format called RDF.

This version of NASM has been modified by SciTech Software such that it
can be used to assemble source code in the SciTech MGL graphics library,
and understands enough of TASM assembler syntax such that both NASM
and TASM can be used to generate assembler modules for the MGL graphics
library. A complete macro package is provided as part of the SciTech
MGL that provides macros to help in building modules that will work with
either assembler."
category: Devel
requires: cygwin

Please take a look: