Re: SGML/XML packages available for testing

> From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb@nyckelpiga.de>
>
> Anyway, I vote to include this package!
> Would be nice if the Cygwin Doco Manager would write a short HOWTO about
> generating the Cygwin doco with this package.

I volunteered for that, didn't I?
Actually, I haven't downloaded their test-packages yet but I definitely
will. Were you thinking plaintext HOWTO or a webpage or what?

Thanks everyone who worked on this port since I it was something I was
expecting to take a long time getting to work. Nice suprise (so far)!