This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: extra apache shared module DLLs
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: Stipe Tolj <tolj at wapme-systems dot de>
- Cc: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 16:47:44 -0400
- Subject: Re: extra apache shared module DLLs
- References: <3CBB261A.6BB303CB@wapme-systems.de>
Stipe Tolj wrote:
> (i) package each module to an "apache-mod_foobar-X-Y.tar.bz2" binary
> package and distribute through the standard Cygwin setup.exe (setting
> setup.hint to require the apache-1.3.x base package)
This one. That's the way linux distros do it -- they have
apache_mod_foobar...rpm, or even mod_foobar...rpm. So, I think "we"
ought to have apache_mod_foobar...tar.bz2 or mod_foobar...tar.bz2.