This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 'release' directory now active
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:16:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: 'release' directory now active
- References: <20020415220146.GA19639@redhat.com>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
> The affected subdirectories were readline/*,
> texmf/*, libpng/* .
And probably ncurses/* & bzip2/*.
Anyway, I've checked the following:
and they all look fine. However, contrib/libpng , contrib/readline,
latest/ncurses, and latest/bzip2 do not exist. Is that okay -- it
appears that setup.ini only references the files within release/*, but
Also, cygwin/setup.exe is still a symlink to cygwin/latest/setup.exe.
Is that what you want?