This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 'release' directory now active
- From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 00:47:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: 'release' directory now active
- Organization: Jan at Appel
- References: <20020415220146.GA19639@redhat.com>
Christopher Faylor <email@example.com> writes:
> The affected subdirectories were readline/*,
> texmf/*, libpng/* .
> However, maintainers of these packages, please check to see that I got
> this right.
I've looked at texmf/*, the file sizes I see with ftp are correct, so
modulo something weird, it should be ok.
My favorite mirror (ftp://sunsite.auc.dk/mirrors/cygwin) doesn't carry
/release yet, and I can't download from cygwin.com, of course.
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <firstname.lastname@example.org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien | http://www.lilypond.org