Uninstall scripts?

Hi all,

I know that after I install a package, setup.exe runs the
postinstall script /etc/postinstall/<packagename>.sh.  Is
there an equivalent script which is run before a package
is uninstalled?

(There is a central catalog file that needs updating when
packages containing SGML or XML DTDs are added
or removed.  Currently, dead links are left in it).

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Jon
--
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at
the ground and miss." - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

E-mail: jon@jon-foster.co.uk
web: http://www.jon-foster.co.uk/