This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: libtool devel package still dll crippled.
- From: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- To: Ralf Habacker <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>, Cygwin-Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:42:18 +1000 (EST)
- Subject: RE: libtool devel package still dll crippled.
> 2b) set an option like "--export-libs=*" or something else
> 2c) identify the libs to export and set an option like
Do I need to refresh the patch I submitted to binutils many moons ago. It
is useful its own right (building dlls without libtool magic).
IIRC "--export-libs=*" won't work becasue of globbing problems. It needs
to be something else like "--export-libs=ALL"
http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger
- A great way to communicate long-distance for FREE!