This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: libtool devel package still dll crippled.
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- To: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- Cc: Ralf Habacker <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>, Cygwin-Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 08:30:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: libtool devel package still dll crippled.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Earnie Boyd <Cygwin-Apps at Cygwin dot Com>
Danny Smith wrote:
> > Todo:
> > 2b) set an option like "--export-libs=*" or something else
> > 2c) identify the libs to export and set an option like
> > "--export-libs=lib1,lib2,...."
> Do I need to refresh the patch I submitted to binutils many moons ago. It
> is useful its own right (building dlls without libtool magic).
> IIRC "--export-libs=*" won't work becasue of globbing problems. It needs
> to be something else like "--export-libs=ALL"
Yes, I think so.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com