Re[4]: setup.exe and inuse files for X

Hello Robert,

RC> Does this work on FAT too?

I don't know - its not clear from the documentation. Someone has to
test it on FAT. However this combined with an an call to
SetFileAttributes () before it should be sufficient.

Btw the snippet below is wrong - FILE_ATTRIBUTES_READONLY should be
removed from the call. I type too fast :(

Bah, this here is an error ----------+