Setup-200206

I've branched setup for a new release. I'd like to get the current code
with the fix for KDE2 and the other minor enhancements out the door. I'm
about to upload a snapshot of a build from the new branch for testing.

Please, everyone - if you have time, beat up on it a little bit. There
aren't any outstanding bugs AFAIK, other than a single report of a fatal
crash. I'm going to send that user a debuggable binary directly.

If there are no new issues by Thursday evening, I'll open this up for a
cygwin@cygwin.com pre-release test, and then on Monday evening I'd like
to make it the official setup.exe.

Rob