Re: Setup-2.249.2.3 and download incomplete and popt and libpopt0

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Anyway, since there are a number of other up-to-date mirrors on that
> page, I'm not sure how there could be something specifically wrong with
> libpopt0 in that case.  It's probably some problem in setup.exe itself.

And in fact without realizing it or checking it before hand I used one of those
up to date in ftp://ftp.sunsite.utk.edu and it failed with a download
incomplete.  Must not have been up to date an hour or so ago as I just tried
again and it worked as expected with the exception of the Download Incomplete
on _update-info-dir(??).  But a second attempt on it caused it to work.  I also
added the site for ftp://ftp.cise.ufl.edu which was also up to date. Of course
I accidentally hit cancel on the last package the first time through and now I
have two copies of the five packages it downloaded - one in each of the two
mirror site directories.  Oh well.

Thanks and sorry.