new setup.exe crashes with kde's setup.ini

Hi all,

trying to update cygwin with the server pointed to
http://prdownloads.sf.net/kde-cygwin
makes the new setup.exe crash.

I'm using it from IE 6 and hit :
http://www.cygwin.com/setup.exe

The installer just loads the setup.ini and crashes
indicating that setup has caused an error in
setup.exe.
Maybe the setup.ini could be broken, or there is a bug
in the new release of setup.

PS : Don't leave me from cc, I haven't subscribe to cygwin-apps