Re: new setup.exe crashes with kde's setup.ini

from http://kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net/kde2.php

Start the  Cygwin Net Installer, choose - Download
from Internet - and enter the URL

http://prdownloads.sf.net/kde-cygwin

in the installer Add URL field and click "Add" to add
this url to the list of available urls.

 --- Robert Collins <robert.collins@syncretize.net> a
écrit : > AFAICT