RE: [ITP] libungif-4.1.0-2

It's up to you as the maintainer, we don't have a hard and fast policy,
other than http://www.cygwin.com/setup.html.

The key points are:
1) It must be easy and robust for users to rebuild the binary - i.e. to
add an option you left out.
(NB: I consider needing a specific version of the autotools non-robust).
2) You must document the configure arguments you used.
3) You must comply with any licence requirements (which is why method 2
ships the original source + a patch, to clearly document the changes
made).

Rob