Re: ITP: profile

Earnie Boyd wrote:
John Morrison wrote:

(PS, I'm subscribed ;)
By this I assume you to mean that you don't need to be listed in the
distribution.  You need to set the Reply-To header if you want that to
happen.  See the archives of many lists for explanations.
No, I mean I keep getting two copies of every email :)  I don't need
to be CC'd.

then this email is sent to you in response and the list is CCed.  I and
others don't adjust the distribution as I/we can't remember the names of
the 1000's of people on this list.  It's you who needs to adjust the
headers not me or someone else.

Earnie.
Earnie,