curl 7.10-1: Request To Upload

Title: curl 7.10-1: Request To Upload

Would someone kindly upload a new version of curl to the sourceware mirrors for me?

The files are available as follows:

 Binary: http://curl.haxx.se/download/curl-7.10-1-cygwin.tar.bz2
 Source: http://curl.haxx.se/download/curl-7.10-1-cygwin-src.tar.bz2
 Devel:  http://curl.haxx.se/download/curl-devel-7.10-1-cygwin.tar.bz2

As always, I'll need you to remove the "-cygwin" from the filenames.

The "-devel" package is new. I've split out all the man3 pages, the static libraries, the header files and the sample libcurl programs into a "-devel" package. Here is a setup.hint that I think will do:

  category: Web Libs Devel
  requires: cygwin openssl curl
  sdesc: "(lib)cURL headers, static libraries, developer docs and samples"
  ldesc: "curl-devel is the developer-oriented (non-run-time) parts
  of the cURL package. It includes header files, static libraries,
  example source code snippets, and the libcurl man pages."

The parts I'm not too sure of:

Category - I am assuming "Devel" is appropriate for this. Is it also normal to include the categories of the bin package (Web and Libs)?  Also, now that most of the "lib" stuff is in the devel package, does the binary pkg still need to be under "Libs"? The binary package still has the file cygcurl-2.dll, so I assume the answer is yes here.

Requires - should curl-devel require "curl"? It seems to me that the curl-devel package isn't too useful without the curl package, but if you're developing against the static libs (instead of the DLL) I suppose it *could* be used without the curl binaries.

Please let me know once this has been completed so I can announce it at cygwin-announce.

Thanks,
--Kevin