[ANN] Updated: rsync-2.5.5-2

Ready at the same usual address:
http://www.lapo.it/tmp/rsync-2.5.5-2.tar.bz2
http://www.lapo.it/tmp/rsync-2.5.5-2-src.tar.bz2

Revision changelog:
1 Compiled with gcc version 3.2 20020818 (prerelease)
2 Included Anthony Heading's patch to avoid dead child processes
3 build script updated to support digital signatures
4 source package now contains original's package detached gpg signature
by the author and detached signatures on the script itself and on the
patch, signed by me
5 signatures can be checked with "./rsync-2.5.5-2.sh checksig"
6 "./rsync-2.5.5-2.sh all" can still be used to create an unsigned
package (with only original rsync package signature)
7 "SIG=1 ./rsync-2.5.5-2.sh all" can still be used to create a
signed package (with only original rsync package signature AND
signatures on script and patch)

1 and 2 lead me to suggest a "test" period for the package
3 is just a nifty feature I liked adding, but it is intended to be optional, that's why I have not changed the "normal" build command and it correctly checks (and warns) for missing /usr/bin/gnupg an the such

I would like a negative or positive comment on the "improved" script, too =)

--
Lapo 'Raist' Luchini
lapo@lapo.it (PGP & X.509 keys available)