Please refresh/fix tetex-bin/setup.hint [WAS: bug with installingtetex-base 20020911-1]

Nicolai Josuttis <solutions@josuttis.de> writes:

> Thanks, in fact cygutils was not even installed!
> It seems there is a package dependency missing.

Ouch.  Thanks for the report.  It seems that my latest
tetex/tetex-bin/setup.hint:

    http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2002-09/msg00150.html

didn't get uploaded, it's missing the `cygutils' requires that was
added.  Could someone please fix this?

> Where should I send the bug report to (or can you deal with it)?

Please send bug reports on Cygwin packages (like this one) to
cygwin@cygwin.com.  I tend to ignore bug reports sent to me
personally.

> After installing it all was fine.
>
> BTW, is there a list of package contents or an info for each command
> in which package it is? Unfortunately, I couldn't find such a list.

Try:

    http://cygwin.com/packages

Jan.

--