Re: setup now ready for a release?

On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 08:53, Max Bowsher wrote:

> It would be nice to get my Categories patch in.
> The sources new account form didn't like my ssh public key (must it be a
> version 1 rsa key? Discussion here seemed to suggest version 2.), so I doubt
> I'll be up and running before you want to snapshot.

That form may be the original submission form. In which case just give
it a v1 key, and get up and running. The risk is all to
sources.redhat.com security wise, so it's Chris's call.

It will be the weekend before we actually release, it needs some
testing, so your patch should go in, and I think you will be up and
running :}.

Rob