This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Patched sunrpc, nfs-server packages
- From: "Robb, Sam" <sam dot robb at timesys dot com>
- To: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 16:47:57 -0500
- Subject: Patched sunrpc, nfs-server packages
First, thanks for the testing and the feedback.
Second, my apologies - I left in a "#ifdef 0" in the filehandle
code for the nfs server that caused some problems. That's been
corrected in this version. Even with this fix, there are problems
with 'cygdrive' exports (ex, '/cygdrive/c/foo') that I'm still
trying to resolve.
New packages are available at <http://www.oneparticularharbor.net/cygwin/>.
* rpcsvc: synced xdr files with those present in glibc-2.2.5
* Changed makefile to build with -O2 instead of -O
* rpcgen: added support for "hyper"
* Finally found cannonical version of sunrpc-4.0; this release is
based on http://playground.sun.com/pub/rpc/rpcsrc_40.tar.Z
* Set up Makefile.in to strip executables on install
* Removed "#ifdef 0" that was causing bad pseudo-inode generation