maintainer questions: fvwm, net-snmp, UW-imapd

I want to check the list to see if there are active maintainers of any of these packages before I decide to start work on any of them.

Net-snmp and UW-imapd aren't currently in our distribution, but I've seen some discussions of these two packages in the list.  Is anyone actively working on creating these packages for cygwin setup?  The binaries that I have for UW-imapd are from http://sourceforge.net/projects/uw-imap-cygwin/.

The fvwm currently in cygwin setup is out of date by a few versions (current version on www.fvwm.org is 2.4.15).  Is there someone actively maintaining this package?

Again, I'm not complaining, just volunteering to "step up" if nobody else is :)

thanks!
-Abe