NFS server issue with directory permissions

I've been playing again with the nfs server and found another problem.

I still mount my Cygwin home under my home dir on a Linux workstation. The
only thing I've changed and seems to be the one that triggers the problem
is, that on the Cygwin machine I've changed the permissions for my home
dir like that:

ptsekov@mordor /home
$ ls -la
total 8
drwxrwxrwx+   4 Administ None            0 Jan 31 12:38 .
drwxrwxrwx+   9 Administ None         4096 Jan 31 12:33 ..
drwx------+   2 Administ None            0 Feb 15 17:30 Administrator
drwx------+   4 ptsekov  None         4096 Feb 15 18:44 ptsekov

Now when I try, for the first time, to mount the Cygwin home on Linux, it
seems to succeed. But when I do ls -l ~/laptop-home I see this:

[ptsekov@moria ptsekov]$ mount laptop-home/
[ptsekov@moria ptsekov]$ ls -l laptop-home/
ls: laptop-home/zlib-1.1.3-1.zip: Stale NFS file handle
total 0
[ptsekov@moria ptsekov]$ mount
[... snip other mounts ...]
192.168.0.61:/home/ptsekov on /home/ptsekov/laptop-home type nfs
(rw,noexec,nosuid,nodev,addr=192.168.0.61,user=ptsekov)

Now in the Event Viewer's Application Log on the Cygwin machine I see
something really confusing:

Win32 Process Id = 0x374: Cygwin Process Id = 0x37C: Cannot stat /home/lib.

The funny thing is that I don't have /home/lib on the Cygwin machine :)

Ok I umount the dir and try to mount it again and now the output is
different:

[ptsekov@moria ptsekov]$ umount laptop-home
[ptsekov@moria ptsekov]$ mount
/dev/hda5 on / type ext3 (rw)
none on /proc type proc (rw)
usbdevfs on /proc/bus/usb type usbdevfs (rw)
/dev/hda3 on /boot type ext3 (rw)
none on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,gid=5,mode=620)
none on /proc/sys/fs/binfmt_misc type binfmt_misc (rw)
[ptsekov@moria ptsekov]$ mount laptop-home/
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on
192.168.0.61:/home/ptsekov,
       or too many mounted file systems

Let me know if you want me to provide more info, debug, etc.

P.S. The same thing happens if the directory permissions are say
770. It only works with permissions set to 777.