Request #2 to add a new package: ccdoc

Hi Folks:

I have fixed the version number with Pavel's help.

I have a package that I would like to add to cygwin.

setup.hint

     @ ccdoc
     category: Dev
     requires: cygwin
     version: 0.8.39-1
     sdesc: "Generates HTML documentation for C++ interfaces."
     ldesc: "Automatically generates HTML web documentation from C++
     programs by parsing the source file headers. It was designed to aid
     collaboration between package users and package developers by
     documenting the interface.

     More information about ccdoc can be found on the project page:
     http://ccdoc.sourceforge.net "

Here is a URL that will allow you to access the proposed package files:

    http://ccdoc.sourceforge.net/cygwin_tmp/ccdoc-0.8.39-1

There are three files:

Cheers,

Joe