This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Default script installation
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "John Morrison" <john dot r dot morrison at ntlworld dot com>,"'Cygwin-Apps at Cygwin dot Com'" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 14:56:25 -0000
- Subject: Re: Default script installation
- References: <NCEBJJFMCAOKNNABBFIMMEPEDBAA.email@example.com>
John Morrison wrote:
> Was anything ever decided about this? Pierre wants
> me to update the /etc/profile package which would
> be an ideal first candidate for this.
You can't guarantee that autodep packages will be installed at the right
How about including a copy of the update-defaults postinstall script in
every package that installs files to /etc/defaults ?