This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pdksh package proposal
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn dot mcbratney at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin-apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 18:40:18 -0000
- Subject: Re: pdksh package proposal
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn at exposure dot org dot uk>
> The source package still is not ok. You've changed the README file in
> CYGWIN-PATCHES, but didn't regenerate the patch after that. Now the patch
> fails to apply.
> Btw there is a typo in the README file. The instructions about applying
> the look like this:
> patch -R p1 < ../pdksh-5.2.14-1.patch
> Should be -p1.
Sorry I have been and still am pretty ill and a lot of things are slipping
through the net. I have fixed the typo in the README and re-generated the
patch, tested thoroughly and the patch now works :-) The updated files are
elfyn at exposure dot org dot uk