This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] Postinstall script ordering in setup - take 2
- From: "Pierre A. Humblet" <Pierre dot Humblet at ieee dot org>
- To: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 15:46:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Postinstall script ordering in setup - take 2
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
At 06:52 PM 3/4/2003 -0000, Max Bowsher wrote:
>Do we also need a way to mark 'high-priority' scripts?
>i.e. ones that should run before all others.
>I'm thinking about passwd-grp.sh mainly.
Good point. Any other script doing a chown would need it,
but that's all I can think of (so far).
Starting with 1.3.21 the "if [ -x/r/w ... ]" test won't depend