This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Pending setup patches (issue 3)
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 01:25:21 -0000
- Subject: Pending setup patches (issue 3)
* Remove concat.*
and its reply, I asked a question about this.
Essentially, I think we should remove autotool-generated files from setup
* Igor's error message patch
* Gary's big chooser patch
Currently being troubleshot by Gary.
* Pavel's patch for Exceptions freeing their messages too early
* Pavel's "Do not uninstall if upgrade package fails md5" patch
* Igor's postinstall ordering patch
The following are where-do-we-go-from-here patches, not please-apply
patches, and are in active discussion:
* Preliminary colour-coding patch (from me)
* Igor's postinstall logging
Thread start: http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2002-10/msg00129.html