This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Strange bash behaviour
- From: malcolm dot agnew at t-online dot de (Malcolm Agnew)
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 11:13:10 +0100
- Subject: Strange bash behaviour
- Organization: Malcolm at Home
- Reply-to: malcolm dot agnew at t-online dot de
Consider the program:
int main( int argc, char **argv )
printf( "Hello\n" ) ;
printf( ">> " ) ;
On compiling this with gcc the behaviour is as expected. i.e.
>> [wait for input]
But compiling with Visual C produces some strange results.
1. In an MSDOS window the behaviour is as expected.
2. In a bash window the two printf's do not get flushed even after hitting any
key plus return.
3. Older versions of cygwin work as expected.