This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Pending setup patches (issue 2)
- From: Brian Keener <bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 13:15:16 EST
- Subject: Re: Pending setup patches (issue 2)
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com
Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> > Still:
> > * Not tested on Win95. It's a fairly low level change, and I have 'this
> > much' (holds thumb and forefinger very close together) confidence that
> > we won't get surprised.
> Uh, can someone test this on Win95? I only have a Win98 machine handy
> (and tested on that). Thanks.
I have a WIn95 Laptop I use to run this stuff on before I started using Win2k.
If no one else gets to this I will try to get the Win95 laptop current and give
this a testdrive. If someone else already has a win95 current - go for it.